“Sometimes you cry with people, but you try to laugh as much as you can.
You really do enter into their world, and yet you still have to maintain
that high level of professionalism.”
– Andy Alger
Andy Alger was born and raised in Linden, where he and his wife, Debbie, are bringing up their three children, Melanie, Jordyn and Nathan. After high school, Andy joined the U.S. Army 205th Military Brigade. Following his military service, Andy attended the University of Michigan where he majored in political science. Not long after, Andy began work with the Pentagon for the United States National Defense Program in Washington DC.
Andy began his career in real estate over 20 years ago, working with his brother-in-law at Linden Realty in Linden, MI. His vision of success for The Andy Alger Team does not center around awards or accolades, but rather on honest advice, a high level of integrity and personal interaction.
- Member of Flint Area Association of Realtors; Michigan Association of Realtors; and National Association of Realtors
- Floyd Wickman Real Estate Course- two time graduate
- Brian Buffini Real Estate Training Course
- Certified Counselor, Dave Ramsey
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- 203K Specialist